- AboutAt Styling Says we work with strong industry leading brands like Selfridges, French Connection, Hobbs and Donna Ida to provide the best service to our customers. We also run amazing styling events, but besides all this we are simply helping to style people from the inside out. Life is a journey of discovery: of self and the world at large. On this journey you will impact the next person you meet. It’s at this pivotal and irretrievable moment that you make your first impression. Creating either a solid foundation at best or non-recognition at worst. Such impressions ultimately direct your path, and therefore those who pursue a sense of style accept the challenge to design their own destiny. With this in mind, the words of Richard Branson are so pertinent: “The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all.” It is the brave who articulate that brand of uniqueness: what they feel and maybe who they decide to be on any given day through fashion. The brave determine what their Styling Says. And that is exactly what we do; we turn the faint-hearted into lion-hearts. We bring out people’s confidence. Styling Says will work with…
- ServicesHere at Styling Says we offer a number of services to cater for your need. Stand out from the crowd. Portray your individualism. Enjoy your moment, your night…DISTINCTION. Dual with our Stylist to: DISCOVER the types of clothes that suit your lifestyle, UNDERSTAND your body shape and AMPLIFY colours that make you shine. LIVE the life you always wanted. Click any of the butons to visit that service. Personal Styling Personal Shopping Distinction (Premium Service) Wedding Stylist Luxury Concierge Shopping Corporate Styling Make-up Services & Prices Styling Workshops
- PRODUCTSStyling Stripped Bare, written by Tanesha Westcarr will help you to reclaim your significance, release your style and unleash the new you! To view the page click here. 7 SECONDS to a Great First Impression is an audio set filled with powerful tips that will win you clients, contacts and contracts. To view the page click here.
- Start NowStep 1: Book a consultation online, over the telephone or at an event. Payments are accepted online via PayPal for gift vouchers, otherwise an invoice will be sent out for a bank transfer. Step 2: Next we’ll email you a style personality questionnaire which helps us to get a better understanding of your requirements, your lifestyle and your personality. Once we’ve received your questionnaire, we’ll email you full details of your consultation, date, time and meeting place. Step 3: To confirm your consultation, your payment needs to be cleared at least three working days before your appointment. A confirmation will be emailed to you once your payment has cleared. Step 4: Your SS stylist will call you a day before your consultation to discuss the finer details. Step 5: Enjoy your chosen consultation and become a fabulous new you!
- Events List of Sponsors And Partners
"MildredThe great thing about Tanesha is that she works with you to find or bring out your own INDIVIDUAL style but at the same time pushes you a little further out from your comfort zone to be more experimental and to embrace the style you’ve secretly admired but never known how to achieve. I can best compare it to being one of those colouring books with black and white outline drawings and Styling Says the crayons that bring the picture to life. The whole thing was a great experience – not only did I feel like a celebrity going from store to store with my own stylist, I now have fantastically stylish clothes and accessories in my collection that I can wear again and again. I walked away with styling tips and knowledge I can apply when styling myself.I had my sons Christening coming up and was struggling to find something to wear for the occasion. Tanesha came along with me to the shop and was able to recommend one of the dresses that she felt would compliment my shape, height and even the colour of my skin! She also matched a pair…
- ContactFor enquiries regarding any of the services we provide please call 020 3137 7998 or complete the form below. Aletrnatively please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org * indicates required First Name * Last Name * Email Address * Enquiry * Close //